We Are Here To Help
One of the primary uses of life insurance is to provide for loved ones in the event the insured has passed away and is no longer able to provide. However, life insurance can meet other obligations as well. It is a very flexible financial planning tool and can be used to assist with:
- Estate Planning – planning that involves anticipating, arranging and managing a person’s estate over the course of a lifetime so that the estate-holder and his/her family are well cared for and, upon death, the estate’s value is maximized for the beneficiaries and taxes due are minimized.
- Wealth Transfer – planning that involves the successful transfer of wealth and/or assets to designated beneficiaries upon the death of the owner through strategies that usually employ wills, estate planning, life insurance or trusts in the most tax efficient way possible.
- Business Planning – planning that involves all aspects of the protection of a business: business valuation, succession planning and buy-sell, key person insurance, key employee retention, loan protection, legacy and estate planning & insurance planning.
- Executive Benefits – a planning tool that involves recruiting, rewarding and retaining top employees while protecting and fostering the success of the organization.
- Retirement Planning – the planning process of determining financial and income goals and the associated decisions and actions that need to take place to achieve these goals for a successful retirement.
Get a Quote
Oops! We could not locate your form.